Friday, February 29, 2008

Last day before we leave!

I got most of my shopping done yesterday--thank goodness I ran into a couple of friends, Lori & Butch, when I was at Walmart trying to figure out which video camera to buy. I haven't bought one since 1988 when Lauren was born, and that was the gigantic kind that sat on your shoulder and you stuck vhs tapes into, so I was totally confused. Thanks you guys! Now if you wouldn't mind coming along with me so you can work it for me--I hate reading instruction manuals! I know, I know, you've got better things to do.....have a great cruise!

The kids are being good (so far) today, doing their own schoolwork so I can get things done. (We homeschool, if you didn't know). This trip is going to be a great learning experience for them. I hope we can find time to do a little of the 3R's while we're there too, but I'm not going to worry about it if we don't. We'll just have the best geography/social studies lesson ever!

Back to packing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering when you will get your little girl? Becky and Pat get Maria on March 6th! Any name for the little one yet?! Hope all goes well!
Nancy

Alana said...

Have a safe trip, and see if you can't kick someone at DOS in the shins for us all while you are there!