Monday, February 25, 2008

If you see my head somewhere, let me know...

Nobody said it would be easy to plan a trip for 2 adults, a college student, and 4 kids to the other side of the world with one week's notice. I have little post-it notes scattered throughout my brain of things I need to get done. Unfortunately, none of this has been organized and put down on paper. That's my first order of business today.

And how to pack "light" for 7 people plus a baby of unknown size and shape when it's hot in HCMC and cool in Hanoi. This one will take some pondering.

But I can't complain--I'm so overjoyed that we will soon be holding this little person in our arms and welcoming her into our family.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sue...I get goosebumps thinking that you are finally going to get your little one. Have a safe and wonderful trip. It will be a family journey that will last a life time!!!

Awaiting Victoria in TN 10/20